Customized itineraries and independent travel throughout Europe
The world’s finest tour operators offer a large number of vacation packages designed for people who wish to travel independently, without groups or guides. Independent vacation packages typically consist of air, hotel, and transfers to and from the airport. Often, these travel packages include access to a local host who can answer your questions and steer you in the right direction. In all cases, you’ll reap the benefits of low negotiated prices on our discount vacation packages. Independent European vacation packages are classified according to the quality of amenities and accommodations. Totem Travel is committed to making your independent European travel package a memorable one. We pay strict attention to the fine detail and preferences you seek when it comes to assembling your ideal customized honeymoon or European tour.
Some independent vacation packages include sightseeing, museum passes, public transportation passes or theater tickets. Our discount vacation packages are ideal for travelers who seek plenty of free time to explore a destination. Do you love to savour the region’s special dishes and wines? So do we! That is how we know the top spots for delicious dishes and professional wine tasting. We can add speciality tours like this to create a unique experience for you.
Our goal is to specifically design custom European Honeymoon and travel packages that our clients will cherish for years to come. We personally handle all of the details and specifics of your travel plans in Europe in advance, making your travel plans stress-free and thoroughly enjoyable. Sit back, relax and let Totem Travel develop your picture-perfect European vacation or Honeymoon of a life time.
Here are a few of our favorite places with sample itineraries. All itineraries can be modified to suit your needs and price range. Optional sightseeing tours can be added to create the vacation of your dreams.
- Paris and London: This trip is perfect for a first time traveler to Europe. Enjoy the history and charm of London and the Gastronomy and art of France.
- Ireland – Celtic Treasure: Another wonderful suggestion for a first trip to Europe. The people are generous and kind and the history and legends are enchanting.
- Germany – The Romantic Road: If you are a connoisseur of castles and traditional quaint European Inns, this is the trip for you! (It also helps if you like beer!)
- Czech Republic, Prague, Vienna and Budapest: If you have traveled to Europe before and are looking to expand your horizons a trip to Eastern Europe is the place to go to next. With amazing architecture and world class museums and dining options, this trip will wow you.
- Italy – Rome, Florence and Venice: For people who love great food, good wine and art history.
- Discover Greece: An island paradise and the one of the most historical cities in the world await you on this adventure.
- Spain – Barcelona, Madrid and Seville: This itinerary has the best of everything – Art, history, shopping, beaches, museums and unforgettable architecture.
If you are interested in any of these tours, request a quote for more information.