Caribbean Journal’s article on the Best All Inclusive Resorts for 2017 included many Totem Travel favorites and while their top 25 list includes a mix of adult only and family friendly properties small and large it was dominated by resorts in the Dominican Republic, Jamaica and Mexico. This is great news for clients seeking an all inclusive vacation or honeymoon from Seattle as these destinations have good air service from the west coast as well as other U.S. gateways. Score!
With that in mind here are 10 of our favorites that also made the Journal’s list for best all inclusive resorts in 2017
- Grand Velas – the service and food at Grand Velas Riviera Maya is at the highest level anywhere and yes, the resort is drop dead gorgeous.
- Zoetry Agua Punta Cana – an intimate resort with sexy rooms and health conscious gourmet dining
- Galley Bay Antigua – as Billy Crystal would say the beach is mahvelous!
- Sandals Royal Caribbean – brand new and stunning overwater villas and bungalows
- Le Blanc – an upscale choice in Cancun perfect for foodies and nightlife
- Sandals Barbados – getting to Barbados is a little more difficult but the weather is awesome in the fall when other areas worry about hurricanes
- Secrets Maroma – great beach, great service, nearby snorkeling, adult only
- Hyatt Ziva and Zilara Rose Hall Jamaica – one is for families the other for adults and both at Hyatt standards
- Beaches Turks and Caicos – the Disney standard for family all inclusive. It simply doesn’t get better.
- Couples Tower Isle – new spa villas include treatments along with all other inclusions.
Still not sure which resort is best for your all inclusive getaway? We have been to them all and go back every year. Our service is free and we always guarantee the lowest price available so please call or email and let an all inclusive resort specialist help you plan the perfect vacation.