All inclusive resort vacations & honeymoons
All inclusive resorts are a great choice for a honeymoon or family vacation, but which destination and which all inclusive resort is best? If you ask a dozen people their favorite ice cream you’ll get different answers, and it’s the same with vacation destinations. So with all the choices (and opinions), how can you choose the best all inclusive resort for you? We suggest you start with the questions and suggestions below, then call or email one of our all inclusive experts for personalized service at no extra cost.
Are you planning a romantic honeymoon, action packed family vacation, relaxing time away with friends or peaceful time alone to recharge your battery? There are all inclusive resorts for every kind of vacation experience, but a mismatch can be disastrous.
- Adult only all inclusive resorts like Secrets, Excellence, El Dorado, Le Blanc, Iberostar Grand and smaller properties like Matangi or Likuliku in Fiji are great choices for couples, adult friends and groups of adults wanting a stress free getaway.
- Couples only resorts are often the best choice for an all inclusive honeymoon because everything is designed for romance from king beds in every room to oversize hammocks, candlelit tables for two and cozy fire pits. Sandals Resorts and Couples Resorts are best in this category.
- Family friendly favorites like Iberostar, RIU Palace, Dreams and Beaches Resorts work for everyone and small, unique resorts like Zoetry Agua, Hamanasi, The Caves and Qamea in Fiji fill special niches.
What destinations would you like to consider for your all inclusive vacation? Travel time, airfares and weather may be important considerations. Honeymoon couples often prefer a remote, exotic destination while families frequently choose something closer to home. There are no all inclusive resorts in Hawaii, but the Caribbean, Mexico, Fiji, Tahiti, Costa Rica, Belize, Australia and New Zealand all offer versions of the all inclusive resort experience.
What inclusions are important to you? Meals, non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks, land and water sports, activities, nightly entertainment, supervised kids club? And don’t forget that details matter! Here are just a few examples –
- Some resorts offer a variety of restaurants, international cuisine and gourmet presentations while others feature a single buffet morning, noon and night
- Many all inclusive resorts offer “non-motorized watersports” such as kayaks, sailboats and snorkel mask but you’ll pay extra for a boat to the coral reef or be limited to an hour of sailing with a fee for lessons. Other resorts, like Sandals and Beaches, include an extensive array of land and watersports such as scuba diving, waterskiing, guided snorkel trips, tubing, golf and more completely free of charge.
- Alcohol may be included but do bars and restaurants serve top shelf liquor and a decent wine? If you have a stocked in room bar, will it include wine and champagne or just beer and soft drinks? Will you have full size bottles of liquor, a couple of airplane size bottles or perhaps dispensers with unrecognizable liquids?
How important is your room? Is a basic hotel room all you need or would you like a stunning oceanview, Jacuzzi tub, overwater bungalow with glass viewing window, private pool or a multi-bedroom suite? What level of service would you appreciate? 24/7 room service, drink orders taken on the beach, a private butler at your beck and call?
What resort features are on your wish list? A great beach, beautiful pool, waterpark with slides and lazy river, gorgeous spa, golf course, fitness club, active nightlife or oasis of peace and quiet?
If you are planning a destination wedding, will you have a group or just two of you? Will it be a simple ceremony or something elaborate and what time of year will you go?
These questions will help you start a wish list for your all inclusive vacation or honeymoon which you can share with one of our experts. Then we’ll use our personal knowledge and experience to help you choose the best destination and all inclusive resort for you.
We only recommend what we know and we only recommend the best, whether that’s an affordable family friendly all inclusive resort in Mexico, adventure oriented resort in Belize, couples only resort in the Caribbean or exotic adult only getaway in Fiji. So call, email, request a quote or make an appointment and Get personalized service from a travel expert at no extra cost!