Discounts and specials on Sandals Resorts
- Up to 65% off
- Instant air credits up to $1000 off
- Up to $750 booking bonus
- Free night for anniversaries
- Spa credit
- Free catamaran cruise for two
- Free Weddings and $1500 gift
- Upgrades & extras, free rooms, free private functions for groups with 5 or more rooms
- Free greens fees
- Police, Military and Firefighter 10% discount
- Discounts for returning guests
- Last minute specials
Click for details and call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Sandals Resorts offers a variety of discounts and specials throughout the year but some deals are better than others so we’ve listed some of our favorite offers in popular categories like standard room, butler suite, beachfront room and more.
- 5 nights in St Lucia under $2K all inclusive with resort hopping privileges at three resorts and golf. That’s under $2K for an all inclusive honeymoon for two not per person!
- Butler villa from $2.9K total for two for 7 nights including a $185 spa credit, catamaran cruise for two, 16 restaurants and bars, land & water sports and honeymoon amenities for a fabulous all inclusive honeymoon in Jamaica.
- Every 5th room free, a $1500 gift, upgrades and private functions for destination wedding groups
- 7 nights in a beachfront oceanview room from $3K at the new Sandals South Coast with $185 spa credit and catamaran cruise for two
- One full week in a beachfront oceanview butler suite from $3.2K for couples celebrating their anniversary.
- Three nights in the fabulous new overwater villas at Sandals Royal Caribbean from $8.6K and 2017 dates are available!
We update our “best deals” regularly but prices change and when you book makes a difference. So it’s good to know that Sandals has a written price guarantee and you’ll always get the lowest price for your honeymoon or vacation package even if the best price comes along after you book! Ask an all-inclusive resort specialists for details.
Our Sandals Specialists have been to every resort including the newest in Grenada and Barbados and we’ve stayed in all the room categories including entry level rooms, club level rooms and top of the line Sandals butler suites. Even the luxurious millionaires’ suite! We go back every year to check out renovations and improvements so it’s rarely more than a few months since our last visit. And as one of Sandals top agencies, we have wonderful relationships with resort management and can TLC our clients. So check out our resort reviews and slide shows, attend our next Sandals event, call or send an email if you have questions. We’ll help you choose the best Sandals Resort for your budget and you won’t pay a penny more for our expert advice. Guaranteed!